Built in 1887, located outside Barwick, GA in Thomas County.
The Waldorf, 1929 construction, was also a multipurpose building. Primarily, the building housed the plantation laundry. Washing machines were located on the first floor. A dumb waiter was available to take wet items to the second floor for drying on rainy days. The iron clothesline poles are still in place behind the building where clothes were dried on sunny days.